Thursday, July 14, 2011

Should I talk about my OCD and anxiety issues in front of my step family?

So for the past couple years I've had really terrible issues with noise (like a lot of noises annoy me to the point of tears) and so finally I went to see a therapist and she told me I have obsessive compulsive issues and anxiety issues. I don't think my step mon knows, and I know my step sisters don't. I'm not really embarrassed about it, and don't care if they know but the reason I'd want my step mon to know is to see her reaction. I don't get on very well with her (well I pretend I do but everything is always just awkward) and she's very opinionated and doesn't keep her opinions to herself. So I kinda wanna talk about my last apointment around her to see if she thinks it's stupid or if she doesn't care. Is this a bad idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment