Monday, July 18, 2011

How do you tell the truth to people you've lied to?

Last year I was asked to be on a ministry group called the Worship Team but I had no interest in being on the team whatsoever and wasn't exactly what people would call a Good Citizen. I have morals and standards that are on par with a strict police officer's but even with those I've done bad things, even to people.But ever since I've join the church I've began to see a different light, you'd think that all gang members are ruthless thugs that are out for their own personal gain. Anyway, I've haven't told anyone from my church that I had been in a gang, that i had committing crimes,that I had hurt people, and that I was a compulsive liar. I'm thinking about telling my Pastor everything but I don't know how he will react. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment