Monday, July 11, 2011

Is nail biting and OCD linked?

I have been chewing my nails for as long as I can remember, and I've taken a few different medications for OCD ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ) and Anxiety. The medication I can remember actually helping with nail biting has totally slipped my mind! I do remember it caused almost constant tremors though which is why I came off the medication. I've seen a few other answers on here and they seem like legit advice, only I would like to solve the problem at the core. How is it possible that a pill magically makes nail biting not an issue, where as playing guitar daily or using the computer daily still does not interrupt this horrid Habit!? I really hate hiding my hands, and I usually do so when I meet new people. Any idea's or solutions are very appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment