Saturday, July 16, 2011

Im scared my mom will hate me if i go home now....ADVICE!?

I'm currently 19years old and have been gone from my house since I was 15 1/2. I've been living with my boyfriend since I first left and am perfectly fine. I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named D'angelo 10days ago. I've called my moms old phone once and her number is still the same and she's not living in the same house but I know where the house she's staying is. My question is how do I go home? Not to stay but make things right, the reason I left was because all my stepdad did was touch on me drink and even raped me. I tried telling my mom but she always played me as a liar (when I told her she acted all caring then that night I heard her talking to him an said I had a wild imagionation and was a compulsive liar). So I left a few nights later one day, I didn't go far about 4hours away to ATL. I remember seeing me on the news for a few nights but after that everything went away and I've been living a normal life, to be honest only thing I did was change my hair an got fake glasses an contacts and got a job. I looked the same to me so I thought nobody cared. Advice please, I just want her to meet her grandson and make things right but honestly I'm scared she'll hate me. She not a very forgiving person from what I remember and is always wrapped in her job making them happy instead of family. I'm also terrified about what my family will say if they'll hate me also! ADVICE NOW PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment