Monday, July 11, 2011

I feel trapped, but i still love my mom. what do i do?

Wow, so your mother defiantly is ruling the way you live. What you need to do is tell her that you NEED to get a job. Why would she want you to not get one? I really dont think she will kick you out for getting one. I mean tell her if you got a job, things would go better for you, she needs to know you need to start your life! Good news is your still young! You could help her get over her hoarding problem by helping her clean out her house. Hoarding is a seriouse problem, it's going to take LOTS if convincing!! My friend has a mom that hoards and her landlord finally made her get rid of things! It's much less stressful once things are gone. Don't feel guilty for trying to have an actual life! It's only normal. Overal I feel like you should get a job get some money and once you have enough move out of your moms, get an education and go for your dreams in music :) if you EVER need more advice or someone to give you insight on some problem you have you can e-mail me at kmb1523218@yahoo.com good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment