Monday, July 11, 2011

Can you have coprolalia without having tourettes?

I really just hope im a weirdo but sometimes I shout words (profanities) and lately ive been holding it all in and wen I do I make a face or I jerk my body and most of the time im at school or home wen it happens and my sister sees it and I get really embarrassed wen she does. She just thinks im being weird. The.noise I make the most is the yup or yah noise. It sounds like a hiccup and I really dont know what it is. It started my sophomore year 2nd semester a few weeks after I met my friend who has tourettes. I dont want people to think im making fun of her but I can help it. It happens everywhere. I really hope I dont have coprolalia because I already have autistic tendencies dermatophagia impulsive and compulsive behaviors ocd and I think i have some hyperactivity that goes with it but I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment