Friday, July 15, 2011

I keep having suicidal thoughts.... help! :(?

im 14 year old.... i have ocd ( obsessive compulsive organizer ) , my family is fighting.... my life sucks.. i dont really have a social life out of school.. my mom favors my brother and nephews and i gt little or no attention.. my best friend and i r graduateing in 5 days and hes going to a different high school my girl best friend hates me cuz i had her mom break her and her bf up cuz he was a piece o grabage who was a perv.. i just want to spend my life on the ocean.. like on a oceanliner.. i would do any job as long as i got my own little cabin and made cool friends.. but that woont even be possiblee till im 18 and then i need 2 year colledge and thats 6 years... i have suicidal thoughts every day but i cant tell me mom because this has never happened before and i cant even tell if this is real or if its something that just happens to everyone and if she will hate me or something.. i want to live with my dad but the last time i asked to my mom hated me for like 2 months and gave me the guilt trip so i couldnt cuz i cannot hav my mom hate me its just i cant....... plz help because if i find a easy way to kill myself with no pain i wll do it cuz god isnt helping me even though i ask and ik ur supposed to help urself first but im confused and im his son how could he just sit ther and let me suffer all this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment